myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Bad sellers/Blacklist

146 eBay traders reported as selling hacked players.
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th Jul 2007, 9:21 am

Default Re: 146 eBay traders reported as selling hacked players.

I have happily signed the petition, these scams should not go on any longer :x
Old 20th Aug 2007, 8:07 am

Please add Stoneswei to the blacklist...this motherf****r sent me a 970 MB mp3 that i paid 56 USD
Old 9th Sep 2007, 11:22 pm

Default FIGHT BACK

File police reports on these crooks! esp if they have done things (as in my case) like promise refunds and then lie about it-ESP if you can prove it.
File w/ the hong kong police AND here
:https://complaint.ic3.gov
Old 28th Sep 2007, 4:49 pm

Already in the list but I confirm : DISUBS

MP3 player (Nano G1 clone) buyed on 15 sept 2007.
eBay object 230171661072
paiement by Paypal to name : Chan lai Man.
object said to come from London but comes from Honk Kong.
Said 4GB. After verification : only 2 GB.
But the player works.

Not like the nano clone I bought to Chiching08 (already in the list too) in December. It was sais 4 GB and was only 2 GB, and the USB connector was loose.
Direct to trash.

I suspect Chiching and Disubs to be the same person because the auction text and pictures were exactly the same on eBay.
I'm not sure there a lot of bad chinese sellers on eBay. It's so easy to open or close an account.
Perhaps only a few bad sellers but with multiple accounts.
Perhaps only one. Or only one organisation. :?:
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 10:45 am

HIPAUCTION selling lots of 8GB players right now on Ebay. I bought one and it was of course hacked. Only 1GB.
Old 10th Oct 2007, 2:47 am

Rapidetrade

Selling hacked 4GB MP4 players with only 1GB.
Old 11th Oct 2007, 2:17 am

just dont buy on ebay, go to china with 100 bugs and u buy 11 nano clones with built in speaker only the firmware is else then the real ipod.
Sponsored Links
Old 6th Nov 2007, 11:32 am

Just signed the petition for a friend who was scammed. The seller on ebay sold him a 8GB player but it is a 1 GB player. The player broke down, the hourglass came on and the player was stuck, did follow the tutorial on the site and woke the player, after a format found out it was a 1GB player. Only missing the correct software now.
contacted the seller, he told me after many emails he is gone pay back but nothing happened. finally had him with this petition.
forgot to put the name of the seller on the site : qualityserviceforyou
Old 26th Nov 2007, 12:50 pm

power_player88

Sold me a 4GB player...turned out it's only 2GB of course. He's getting a decent amount of negative feedback for other hacked items, as well as shipping issue.
Old 20th Dec 2007, 7:59 am

Dear Readers - We want to state that we have not scammed anyone and request that our name is immediately removed from this list. The moderator states that they do a complete check prior to posting company names and clearly this was not done for us.

Please check our feedback on eBay (100%) and the fact that we are selling Name Brand players. We also provide a 7 DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED return policy with a one year manufacture warranty for most of our products. In addition we provide FREE to our customers warranty administration service so our customers do not have to deal with the Chinese manufacture as we know most of our customers do not speak chinese.

China Direct 2 U admonishes any person who feels they have not been treated fairly to contact us directly at legal@cd2u.net. Please explain your concern in detail and we will do our best to rectify the situation. We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase and we are proving it daily with each business transaction.

Respectfully - we ask for this forum to correct the list and remove our company name. This is borderline slanderous and unfounded without validation.

Take care - your friends at CD2U

Sponsored Links