myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Firmware

8gb mp4 game player firmware HELP!!
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th Mar 2012, 7:04 pm

Default 8gb mp4 game player firmware HELP!!

used for a week now stuck on the loading screen that says hello please help i love this player it is really good i want it back up and working again

thanks guys

player is http://www.tinydeal.com/28tft-8-gb-m...05-p-2350.html
Old 24th Mar 2012, 12:41 am
MPx Junkie

1) Remove the battery and put it back in your player. It helps sometimes.
2) In some cases, seller of the player is also the manufacturer (who has the firmware). Contact him to find out.
3) Try to find the manufacturer using the photo of your player. I bet there are a lot of players that are the same as yours, only label is different. If you have succeed in that, contact him.
4) You could also contact the "brand" company which have put sticker on your player. In some cases, they have the firmware.
5) Find out which processor your player has (it could require teardown). Then check if some sort of backup utility exist for players based on this processor. If it does exist, contact other people who has the player and ask them to backup their firmware and send to you.
Old 24th Mar 2012, 12:46 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIZARD View Post
1) Remove the battery and put it back in your player. It helps sometimes.
2) In some cases, seller of the player is also the manufacturer (who has the firmware). Contact him to find out.
3) Try to find the manufacturer using the photo of your player. I bet there are a lot of players that are the same as yours, only label is different. If you have succeed in that, contact him.
4) You could also contact the "brand" company which have put sticker on your player. In some cases, they have the firmware.
5) Find out which processor your player has (it could require teardown). Then check if some sort of backup utility exist for players based on this processor. If it does exist, contact other people who has the player and ask them to backup their firmware and send to you.
i worked out i need ?HD270ATJ2237 ZX-8093RK-TLSK-T V1.2TF28001A|MP3/MP4? - ? but i cant download a when i try to join site i cant as it needs me to answer a question and it much be solved with Chinese simbles but i do not know how
Old 25th Jun 2012, 4:10 am

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 7th Aug 2012, 5:06 pm

BUMP 2fvgvv
Old 19th Nov 2012, 6:29 am
MPx Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespoo View Post
i worked out i need ?HD270ATJ2237 ZX-8093RK-TLSK-T V1.2TF28001A|MP3/MP4? - ? but i cant download a when i try to join site i cant as it needs me to answer a question and it much be solved with Chinese simbles but i do not know how
Sorry for the late reply, I was away from this forum for a long time.
Have you tried using Google Translate? It is pretty good at translating Chinese.
Old 19th Nov 2012, 11:19 pm
MPx Junkie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespoo View Post
BUMP 2fvgvv
I have solved this Chinese riddle! How to do it:
refresh the registration page until the Chinese question will ask for some forum id - fid ,
visit this forum (could be found on main page of bbs.mydigit.cn), check the URL to find out fid,
and now you can register! The following questions (e.g. birthday, avatar select) are easy to solve even without translator.

Please check your private messages for account details (login, password)

However, I still cannot download this file. My M points after registration are equal to -11,
while you need at least 4 M points to download the files! Guess, you need to upload some cool stuff to earn points.

You can get cool stuff from this post: Rockchip SDK - Working Links
All you need is upload it to Chinese website, and use Google Translate - that way, you will earn points necessary to download.

Of course, you could pay them money to get points, if you want to avoid hassle.
Sponsored Links

Tags
pmp

Sponsored Links