myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > General Discussion

Looking for a 4GB player with FAST navigation.
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th Apr 2007, 1:43 am

Default Looking for a 4GB player with FAST navigation.

Any suggestions?
Old 5th Apr 2007, 7:09 pm
Valued Member

SupraTT , if you are referring to nano-clones, seems that many 4GB Actions chipset players are having the slow navigation problem. It could that the processor is trying to access a large volume of memory.

On the other hand, if you had a larger budget, you could try the Meizu or Teclast players. They are definitely faster in navigation, and has better functions than the nano-clones. Besides, they come in 1,2,4,8GB versions.

T39 doesn''t sound as good as my T29
Old 6th Apr 2007, 8:13 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattesurf";p=&quot View Post
SupraTT , if you are referring to nano-clones, seems that many 4GB Actions chipset players are having the slow navigation problem. It could that the processor is trying to access a large volume of memory.

On the other hand, if you had a larger budget, you could try the Meizu or Teclast players. They are definitely faster in navigation, and has better functions than the nano-clones. Besides, they come in 1,2,4,8GB versions.
Thanks for the info. I'll look into those as well. I do like the nano-clones look though. I am also looking at the Spectrum but from what I've read its slow as well. What I really want is a 4GB player with a 1.8" or larger screen and hopefully fast navigation. I'm cheap though so who knows. lol

Sponsored Links