I've repacked and updated a lot of archives from my collection on MediaFire,
which was outdated and lacked some important files (like FWTools v3.0.29.02)
Also deleted Keil ProDevKit C51 (don't need it anymore)
and RockDevPack (poor newbies have wasted ~90Gb of their traffic
All the docs and tools from old RockDevPack were moved to the new archive.
Updated source codes for games and a lot of other necessary changes...
So, now the collection is much better and understandable, but a lot of links I've posted earlier became broken.
I've deleted a lot of old links, but some may remain. Sorry
Here are the new links :
-->> Rockchip Developer Files - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- Rockchip SDK.rar - all the files you need to become a cool RockChip developer ! =)
- Rockchip Documents and some Tools.rar - repacked from old RockDevPack
- RockchipGames&Apps.rar - all the games&apps available
- RKP Disassembler&Assembler.rar - created by Benjy
- Rockchip Emulator.rar - emulates the firmware but can't run external files
- RockchipFirmwareEditor.rar - Dancemammal v220.127.116.11 - for changing the theme of your player
-->> Music&Video Converters and Players - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- viDrop v0.57.4.rar - The best video converter for Rockchips
- AVI Converter v5.1.6.rar - Chinese official video converter for Rockchips
- MediaCoder v0.7.3.4616.rar - Good converter for music and video. It can convert video for your Rockchip,
but you must create the correct configuration, or you will get "Format error" message.
- K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v5.80.rar - The best music and video player for your computer and huge amount of codecs.
Remember that MediaCoder and K-Lite receive often updates,
so it's better to download them from their official sites.
-->> My Creations - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- Gilraen.rar - Good program for making the awesome subtitles
- Compiling the SDK.avi - Funny SDK Compiling Video
Hope it will help newcomers to save their time!
EDIT: + SD-Card application