myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Video related

Ipod Nano 4th Generation clone amv not working
Post New Thread

Old 3rd Apr 2015, 10:03 pm

Unhappy Ipod Nano 4th Generation clone amv not working

Hello,
I am in desperate need of help, I have a black Ipod Nano 4th Gen knock off and it wont play video files except for the one include on it. The manual is very bad and all it shows is a table in which it says, video: amv or mtv.
When I put a MTV video on the fake, it wouldnt recognise it, but when I tried an AMV it recognised it. I clicked the play button and it came up with a black screen with two white words: 'format error'.
I researched for hours online and tried the method where you instead of clicking the play button, you click the menu button to play the video, it still didnt work!!
The knockoff has two stickers on the back, one which says "8gb/fm" and another which says "QC pass".
Here is the firmware specs:
2014/02/19
2011/03.07
AS211C_V100
PLZ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP:roll::roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::r oll::roll:
Old 18th Apr 2015, 3:55 am
Administrator
Admin

Try download some sample .AMV files from here: Sample AMV file.
Copy them to your player and see which ones play. Let me know which ones play because some MP4 players will only play AMV files with specific settings and you will need the correct MP4 player as well.

Also, try downloading some .MTV files from here: Sample MTV files. Copy them to your player and see if that plays or not.

Let me know.

Old 31st Jul 2015, 7:51 am

If anyone finds the firmware update for this device I would be interested in a download link. Thanks.

Tags
8gb/fm, amv video not working, format error

Sponsored Links