myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Dead Players

MEDIACOM MP5 thoch ME-JB308GT
Post New Thread

Old 20th Nov 2015, 5:07 am

Default MEDIACOM MP5 thoch ME-JB308GT

Good morning and thank you for accepting me in the site. I do not speak English, I will try to explain my problem. I have a player MEDIACOM ME-JB308GT MP5 thuch - Rockchip RK2706 7E 36004 0849, my father has formatted all. To resolve I read around and I downloaded two programs RK27DM_Repair_tool_for_Rockchip_2706 and RKUpgrade.exe. I followed the details but I can not do anything. I explain the steps .....
1st attack via USB player
2 is recognized by the driver usbdisk USBDevice
3rd open RK27DM_Repair_tool_for_Rockchip_2706
4th I click restore, tells me to format D: / ... ok after he tells me to format F: / .... ok
5th ends and tells me that it's all repaired.
6th disconnect the player from the USB port
7th reattachment to the USB port to continue with RKUpgrade.exe
It is recognized only D: / .... no empty folders.
I tried everything from the beginning not formatting F: /
ok ...... detachment and reattachment to the USB port USB port
Recognizes D: / and F: / ...... in D: / There are 4 folders (SYSTEM - SYSTE000 - RESOURCE - Updata with various files (bin. Etc) ..... I copy the 4 folders in D: / and paste in FIRMWARE RK27DM_Repair_tool_for_Rockchip_2706 as indicated in the program. This program is RK27Upgrade.exe .... I open automatically gives me the rock27boot.ini. 2nd (II) I enter the firmware folder with copied from the original firmware REPAIR + 4 folders copied to D: /.
Folder firmware is the firmware RAMOS970.rkw + 4 copied folders.
The first problem is that the firmware is not shown but can not upload the address. I click ok and ...... nullaa
I get an indication
INFO ... and in Chinese ideograms.
I try again but nothing.
Excuse me ...... what am I wrong? what should I do? and perhaps wrong .... and what? Kindly give me info? The indicator of the player lights up only when I connect it to the USB port disconnected but does not turn. It emits only a small dim light but then nothing .... dead.
I await your instructions step by step
thank you for everything and sorry my english.
Old 20th Nov 2015, 5:12 am

RK27Upgrade.exe

Sponsored Links