myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Video related

Ipod Nano 3rd Generation Fake Clone - Video AMV Format?
Post New Thread

Old 11th Aug 2009, 12:45 pm

Exclamation Ipod Nano 3rd Generation Fake Clone - Video AMV Format?

Basically.. I've Just came back from America whereI Bought an Ipod Clone Nano 4gb, It is the 3rd Gen. The whole thing is Great. It is Obvious its Fke as the Game dont work and the Drivers are in Chinese and Other Messed up Scripts.

Id Read on a Website that the Videos Need to be in AMV Format. I Put on A Video that I wanted on.. NOTHING. it didnt Even Pick it up. But when I added one on AVI Format <Used the Converter that came with the Driver> It Noticed It, But when I Pressed ||> (The Equivalent of Ok) it went black and back to the Menu where I Pressed SELECT. I Just want to be able to View Videos!!!!!!

HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELP

Last edited by onx1995; 11th Aug 2009 at 12:46 pm. Reason: Typo
Old 14th Aug 2009, 7:00 am

Thumbs up Video Format for Sigma Ipod Nano 3g Clone

Hi, I Have a Sigma Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 4GB. I want to Know what to do because, It doesnt play My AVI Files. The Instruction Manual says to put the Videos in AMV Format. But it dont pick it up when in that Format. But, the Drivers come with a Converter to Convert to AVI. I Put in an AVI File, It came up. But, when I Press Play the screen goes black and goes back to the Video Menu. The Firmware Version is: 20080624-4194m
Please Help.
Old 7th Sep 2009, 12:56 pm
Administrator
Admin

Your firmware version doesn't indicate that you have an Actions chipset player which means it probably won't play .AMV videos. Can you post us more information about it or where you bought it from? Does your player have a SAMPLE VIDEO already on it?

Old 9th Sep 2009, 7:43 am

It did have a Sample Video with Madonna La Isla Bonita on, But it Deleted it. That seemed to work. My Ipod Company is Sigma and The Instructions are Not in Any Lanugage, IN LIKE UHGHFKG!!"!!$%&&* <<< Like That. And the PDF Is in Chinese.

HELP!
Old 9th Sep 2009, 1:02 pm
Administrator
Admin

What I would recommend is downloading the SAMPLE VIDEOS from here --> Sample Videos from MyMPxPlayer.org.
Put them in your player and see which one plays. Once you know which one plays, post it here and we can go from there.........

Let us know how that goes..........

Old 11th Sep 2009, 8:33 am

My One Plays AVI Not AMV... Ive Tried Everything.. I give up.. Ill get a more Reliable and More Trustworthy MP4 Player here in the UK.
Old 11th Sep 2009, 10:13 pm
Administrator
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by onx1995 View Post
My One Plays AVI Not AMV... Ive Tried Everything.. I give up.. Ill get a more Reliable and More Trustworthy MP4 Player here in the UK.
The sample videos on that page has both .AMV as well as AVI so that's why I suggested you try them all to see which one plays.

Have a look here: Sample Rockchip videos with different screen sizes

They are a collection of various AVI videos at different screen resolutions. Try that and see if any of those work for you?

Sponsored Links
Old 18th Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

Default iPod Nano 3rd Generation Fake

Binh,
I have the same issue as the onx1995. I still have the video that works on the fake ipod. It is .avi format and the size is 128x160. Also when I play this video on my computer is plays 90 degrees flipped clockwise. I believe the combination of size and orientation is causing the issue.
Can you please advise how can I take a .flv file to work with this player. Not sure what tool to use to conver to smaller size and to change the orientation. Thanks.
Old 28th Feb 2011, 8:49 am

Default I have the same fake ipod

i know it might be too late but basically i have recently found it and the way it works for me is to press menu to select whatever and hold menu to go back. for music i dont really know because it all work on my fake but anywayz her u go
Old 15th Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Put them on your drive and to see this player. Once you know what a player, post it here and we can go from there .........

Tags
amv, avi, format, ipod clone, ipod fake, mp4, mtv, video

Sponsored Links