Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > General Discussion

Do Not Trust "POCKET_NANO"
Closed Thread
Post New Thread

Old 20th Jul 2006, 9:47 pm
I love my MPx player

Default Do Not Trust "POCKET_NANO"

Hi guys,
Ive been a farily good member on the board and I wanted to warn you about another member and ebay seller called "Pocket_Nano" . He recently was talking about creating a website so I offered him a helping hand in return for a mp4 player. I worked day and night on his website which I completed within his time frame and got all the errors fixed out. However, soon after the website got done Pocket_Nano has disappeared - not answering any messages, blocking me and trying to get away from what he owes. He is truly dishonest. I have waited a week to hear a reply from him and still no luck. So I personally wanted to warn you guys to beware of Pocket_Nano as he is very dishonest and scammed me of what he owed for all the work I did. I have all the source files of the website, PSD's, Paypal Codes, you name it for those who do not believe. I just want Pocket_Nano to realize that he isnt going to get anywhere by stealing from people. I do hope that you do realize that my experience should be a lesson to everyone. Ive been honest and truthful and I do hope you guys will understand the situation.
Thanks guys!
Old 21st Jul 2006, 3:28 am

Default Re: Do Not Trust "POCKET_NANO"

why dont you just shut down his site. I know you put a lot of blood,sweat, and tears in the site, but you should get some enjoyment out of disabling it. If you dont want to disable it, make some modifacations to it. Don't let one low life piss you off.
Old 21st Jul 2006, 7:43 am
I love my MPx player

Yeah, I would put down his site because it was supposed to be a deal, but he changed the access code, so now all I have is a story to tell you guys. I just want to warn you about doing business with him, because he cannot be trusted.
Old 21st Jul 2006, 8:37 am
Keen on MPx players

Sorry to hear this... I hope that maybe he had an emergency or something and heŽll come back and pay what he owes... This is a community and we are not supposed to be ripping each other off... Good Luck with all this bsaylors...

..::Weecho::..
Old 21st Jul 2006, 9:28 am
I love my MPx player

Hey Weecho, yeah I totally understand. I didnt want to attack him as such but I have been quite patient. Ive waited over a week for a reply from him. And the only reason I know he is avoiding me is because he used to be online 10 hours a day when I was working on the site but as soon as I got done he hasnt showed up however he keeps logging into the forum all the time and keeps updating the website and adding to his ebay auctions so I know he comes online all the time but just blocked me.
Old 21st Jul 2006, 9:36 am
Keen on MPx players

What is the adress?
Old 21st Jul 2006, 10:06 am
Keen on MPx players

I too would like to see the address of the site... maybe you should tell admin about the problem... maybe admin could talk to the guy... and you should screw the guy over some way bsaylors.. that damned bastard...

..::Weecho::..
Sponsored Links
Old 21st Jul 2006, 10:18 am
I love my MPx player

Hey the address is at http://www.pocket-nano.com . It took me 4 days to do the site as he wanted everything changed over and over again. I even made him 8 different banners and all the images were done by me. I set up a cart for him, a live tech support chat and a downloads section. Everything was done to his liking and as soon as he got it, he left. Thanks for showing me support guys, I do hope admin reads this and helps me out.
Old 21st Jul 2006, 10:22 am
I love my MPx player

Also Weecho, there is no way I can really screw him up as he changed the password to the Ftp and everything that I had set up for him. If he was an honest guy there would be no need for that, as I had no intetions to do him harm if we had an agreement but obviously he had something else on his mind.
Old 21st Jul 2006, 2:29 pm

Default Re: Do Not Trust "POCKET_NANO"

hey im really sorry about this (it just pisses me off when i hear crap like this happening)

i did a little digging so apparently he has his domain registered at Schlund and Partners where you may speak with the registrar and see if they can take it down. Tell them about the agreement and try to obtain his address.

he is also paypal verified under the name, support@pocket-nano.com, so they also have his address. following the filing of complaints, they may give it to you.

you might want to fill out a form at http://www.ic3.gov/ and Federal Trade Commision or call 1-877-FTC-HELP to get government to investigate.

you can also distribute the code/content for other sellers to use so they do better than him or you may be able to get him on intellectual materials infringement. i dont mean to be particularly malicious, but you could also distribute his information and let people have at it.
Closed Thread

Sponsored Links