This is my player:
http://www.mympxplayer.org/image-asp99.html
Just the brand is "Clubin"
1.8" LCD Screen
Firmware ver:
ACTS16D_37
3.5.37-001
(14.4.2006)

The problem is when I'm tryng to play video's (amv's) in my player it shows some lines like broke TV or divx with wrong codec....the sound is good...but i can't see the video...just mixed lines...
What should I do with this?

BTW:
The amv are OK....they works perfectly in the computer and my other mp4...(IKO Slim 1.5")
And sorry about my bad language... :roll:

Thanks alot,
Harel Levy
:wink:
Old 7th Oct 2006, 9:50 pm
Valued Member

harel87, What version of MP3 Player Utilities are you using?

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Old 8th Oct 2006, 12:51 am

Version 4.0
And i tried 128*128 files, files in the sample videos in this site, 160*120.....all of them works perfectly on the computer but in the player none of them works...
maybe somthing in firmware?!
Old 8th Oct 2006, 1:11 am
Valued Member

harel87, Try 3.57 and set it up like THIS

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Old 12th Oct 2006, 1:42 pm

I steal can't see the video....it's not making any video error....the sound is good...but it looks like the video codec in the player is not good....
It shows the screen size right.....if 160*120 it seems to be full size screen
128*96 a bit smaller...but the video seems like lines similar to lines in TV dead channel...

\=

I think i'm the first with this problem
Old 12th Oct 2006, 4:43 pm
Valued Member

harel87,
Are you using any software on the video before you convert them, like PocketDivxEncoder to convert the files to avi before converting to amv?

What codec pack do you have installed?

Can you start a conversion and let it run for 5 - 10 seconds the upload the short .amv to www.sendspace.com and leave a link so that I can look at it and see if it runs on my players.

Also download a couple of samples from HERE and see if they work on your player?

This way we can track down if the problem is with your player or your conversion.

The other thing you should do is format your player.

Old 12th Oct 2006, 5:30 pm

tadad1,
Thank you for tring help me (:

My codec pack is K-Lite (updated ver from www.free-codecs.com)

I've tried the video samples in the site, like I've sad the videos are OK in the computer and my other player...
I uploded one file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmvi6e

I've also tried to format it and it steal doesn't work...

Please continue tring save my player (:

Thanks,
Harel levy
Sponsored Links
Old 14th Oct 2006, 1:32 am
Valued Member

harel87,

Did you format in Fat or Fat32?

In the off chance that your player has a hacked memory chip remove any files you wish to save from your player then open the MP3 Player Disk Tool and go to the Partition Encrypt tab and move the slider all the way right then back to the left and press the start button to re-partition the chip.

The sample you uploaded is a little strange in the fact that it contains 19sec of video and over a minute of audio, once the video stops playing the audio continues to run with a black screen.

The video section however seems to play fine on my player.

The only other thing I can suggest you try is to extract and repair the firmware from your player with s1fwx and then reload it.

Old 14th Oct 2006, 10:51 am

I tried all you've sad...can't fix that problem...I think i would download my players firmware and see if its ok...

Thanks anyway
Old 4th Nov 2006, 1:59 pm

Default Re: 1.8" amv video shows unknown lines, sound is fine

Greetings to all, I have bought a 4GB chinese mp4 player and as I have been reading until know, I have a hacked memory version and with the same video problem that harel87 has. In fact, since this unit came to my hands, even the sample video plays bad, I have to add that the image looks cuadruplicated with all those horizontal lines, but sound is fine.

The first contribution I will give to this site, is that all of you be aware with those eBay deals with 4 and 8 Gb units from China, Honk Kong, etc. That's my case. I have written several times to the seller and after 2 answers in a Tarzan-like english they only said that they are sorry but the player doesn't play AMV format!, what do you think?.

Other issues are: menus that sometimes can be accesed and others not, no other video format can be played not even recognized. I think there is a firmware malfunction becuase I tried to backup the firmware with the intention of repair it but that option shows a message that reads: unable to repair, the dump.bin is duplicated but nothing about repair info appears.

The firmware is a S1 mp3player, Wilson Co. ltd, version 9.0.43. Mp3 utilities version is 4.0

Pictures, music and radio plays normal, and always, after plugged to the computer shows 2 drives, one with full capacity and the other with 0.

What's you opinion Tadad1? or any other that wants to help...

Thank you all in advance, and congratulations for this very well made site..

Gino.

Sponsored Links