myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Support and How To

ipod nano 4th gen. clone video copy problems
Post New Thread

Old 27th Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

Angry ipod nano 4th gen. clone video copy problems

Ok i use my nano clone for videos only but it will all of a sudden stop copying the videos correctly and like diconnect reconnect itself in the middle of the video transfers. And this isn't with a lot of videos eaither really it happened when i had less than 10 videos and it keeps hapening. I've tried reformating it several times and i keep getting the same problem. The pop-up notice thing says "cannot copy this file. The file directory is corrupt or unreadable." or somthing like that. Please help me. This is driving me insane! Thanx in advance.

-JF
Old 27th Sep 2010, 5:43 pm

the video type is mp4?
Old 27th Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbu View Post
the video type is mp4?
no the video type is amv which works on the mp4 player because i was able to get a test video on when i 1st tried to get the videos to work. The converter that made it go to that format was one that was on the cd i got with the ipod clone.

Tags
4th, clone, generation, ipod, nano

Sponsored Links