myMPX
Advertisement

Chinavasion.com?
Post New Thread

Old 13th Feb 2007, 9:25 pm

Default Chinavasion.com?

Has anybody bought anything from Chinavasion.com? They have a great selection of MP3 and MP4 players, there's even a nice selection of 4GB players which automatically makes me edgy on account of all the hacked 4B players out there at the moment. I sent them an e-mail asking about specifics, but I would definitely feel more comfortable if I could get a testimonial from someone with experience. Thanks.
Old 13th Feb 2007, 11:21 pm
MPx Junkie

Default Re: Chinavasion.com?

Yes Chinavasion is for real, and as far as i can ascertain, the 4GB players are real too. I haven't purchased anything from them but i usually keep up to date on thier products. They do indeed have prices comparable to Uxcell.com. Some are better and some are not. The major difference between the two is that Chinavasion are mainly concerned with bulk orders with the ability to purchase samples prior to ordering so you can check out and test what your buying. Uxcell.com can do that as well but reversed.. eg. mainly deal in singular orders but can deal in bulk if you wish. (at least thats how i see it).

Another significant difference is Chinavasions delivery prices are almost 2 to 3 times more than Uxcell.
Personally, if i can buy a similar item thats the same price, same quality, but pay half the cost of shipping, i know which one i'm going to choose.
Old 14th Feb 2007, 12:04 am
Administrator
Admin

Default Re: Chinavasion.com?

_Odyssey,

When you say "...the 4GB players are real too" but then say "I haven't purchased anything from them", it's hard to determine if they are actually selling true 4GB players if you haven't bought from them before. Unless you know of people who have???

Personally, I think for an eCommerce site selling MP3/MP4 products, they shouldn't put Google Ads, popups and advertising on there. If you look at the ads, they are also advertising MP3/MP4 players from other advertisers as well! To me, it doesn't make good business sense to put all this effort in getting visitors to your site, only to loose them to an advertising from a competitor on your site. 10-20 cents for one click, but if you sold a player to a customer, I'm sure their profit would be more than that.

If you stay on the site long enough, you might get an advertisement POPUP! *yuck*.

Also have a look at this post here: http://www.mympxplayer.org/chinavisi...al-vt1513.html.

Win: A 4GB 2.6" TFT Touch MP4 Player from Tinydeal! Go --> here

Old 14th Feb 2007, 1:09 am
MPx Junkie

Binh, well yes.. "as far as i can ascertain, the 4GB players are real too"
We have already determined that 4GB players do indeed exist. Proof of such can be found right here in this forum. Of course until proof arrives that CV's 4GB players are real, it's up to the individual to make the decision to buy or not. Have we heard complaints about CV selling hacked players? So far i've only heard about them being sold on ebay.
If I owned a large company selling mp4 players to the world I wouldn't risk selling a fake or hacked player. At least the little guy in ebay can make a quick getaway when they get sprung as they often do. I don't know anyone whos bought anything from them and i'm not saying anyone should buy from them. I'm just operating on logic here. :lol:

I don't think the prices are much different than Uxcells and i've noticed that I would end up paying alot more for a 4GB player.. the total would push it up over the $100 mark.
But.. even if they are genuine, as i've stated, I would still buy from Uxcell as i'm pleased with thier service and products and am patiently waiting for them to start selling a 4GB mp4 player.

I also can see that it's all about money as far as the advertising is concerned. If your site got tons of hits from people crawling all over it drooling at your wares.. it might makes sense to install little money spinners to make up for those who don't buy. I might even consider it, but i would pass on the pop ups.. i hate them too and wouldn't want to drive customers away with them
:roll:

Sponsored Links