myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > General Discussion > Reviews

Chinavasion v Tradestead v Uxcell
Post New Thread

Old 12th Mar 2007, 2:18 pm

Default Chinavasion v Tradestead v Uxcell

Hi, I have used these 3 companies for the last 6-8 months and these are my findings and opinions of each.

Chinavasion: 8/10

Pro's: Genuine friendly, trustful company offer 12 months warranty on all products which they honor. Nice prices.

Con's: Customer service is not all that great. Often have to call them to get a reply to my emails and I think their quality control guys and girls fall asleep on the job sometimes.

Tradestead: 7/10

Pro's: Quite cheap and the customer service is ok always answer emails within 48 hrs and they offer 12 month warranty on all products also. Offer economy shipping option

Con's: A little frustrating as sometimes they promise one thing then do another. Take for ever to process returns.

Uxcell: 9/10

Pro's: I have heard some bad reports about their customer service. However I have never had a problem with them. They answer emails within 24 hrs shipped all my orders within a few days and have fantastic value shipping. Discount coupons can often be found easily on the net. Also processed my replacement return within 7 days.

Con's

Only offer 30 day warranty. If they offered 12 months like the others they would be the best company by far.
Old 12th Mar 2007, 10:29 pm
Administrator
Admin

Default Re: Chinavasion v Tradestead v Uxcell

Thanks for sharing us your thoughts and feedback.

Anyone can also rate UXcell here as well: http://www.bizrate.com/features/merc...id--145052.html.

Win: A 4GB 2.6" TFT Touch MP4 Player from Tinydeal! Go --> here

Old 13th Mar 2007, 12:43 pm

Default Re: Chinavasion v Tradestead v Uxcell

I won't do business with Chinavasion any more. For a month, they told me they were going to ship my MP4 player and for a month, they didn't ship. They did refund my money as soon as I opened a paypal dispute but they wasted a month of my time.

I ended out with a better deal by buying an insignia player (best buy brand) of video player instead off of ebay. You can get a 4 GB for about $60 shipped in the US.
Old 19th Mar 2007, 12:42 am

I got a 512mb i-pod clone from chinavision they said 10 business days it took 7 but i got what they said 512mb i even checked the memory like suggested and its what i paid for.i gave them a 10 only because so far no problems.

Sponsored Links