myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > General Discussion

can i trust tinydeal.com?
Post New Thread

Old 10th Apr 2009, 2:19 pm

Default can i trust tinydeal.com?

Hello

I am new here. the reasons i joined is to get help buying and getting new themes/firmware for the one i buy.

can i trust tinydeal.com? i have been watching them for a while.
anyway,

i lent my sylvania SMPK8854B touch screen mp3 to a friend and........ he broke it. :roll: :shock: :cry: the screen itself isn't cracked, but when you turn it on, you can see only white and there is some "digital" cracks in it. the same thing happened to my bros cell phone when he sat on it. anything i can do the fix it?

TY in advance!
Old 10th Apr 2009, 2:27 pm
Valued Member

Here's the player I got from Tinydeal:-

http://mympxplayer.org/did-anyboby-b...l-vt10734.html
Old 19th Apr 2009, 7:20 am

Default Re: can i trust tinydeal.com?

Hi

No, you cannot trust them, i just posted a review on a TA5-16R player on the how to section, so go take a look.
:x
Old 19th Nov 2009, 10:50 am

Thumbs down tinydeal.com

Tiny Deal sells lesser quality electronics. I bought an MP4 player last December as a gift. It was poorly constructed, all the keys were crooked, and the touch screen was erratic at best. I complained and they said send it back and we will replace it. NO REFUNDS. After 2 months they said they never received it, of course. By then it was too late to complain on eBay.
Buyer Beware. Low prices equal crap product. I should have known better.

Darrell
Old 21st Jan 2010, 5:49 am

i am taking the same message, just a sentence added, which i changed to "don't trust to tinydeal".
by the way, who can help me about FA5-16R ?
i found nothing on the internet, not even in tinydeal.
sure they don't know anything about it.
who can help me?

Hi, dear friend,
Thank you for contacting us.
-----don't trust to tinydeal----

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will solve the trouble for you to our best,
Wish you and all your loved members happy new year!

the mp4-mp5?? player that i bought is that. FA5-16R 16gb...
media is not updating if i transfer more files, i am afraid it is not 16gb really

Click the image to open in full size.

can anyone help me??

Last edited by l0stc0ntr0l; 21st Jan 2010 at 5:55 am.
Old 12th Apr 2010, 10:04 am

I ordered (2) Unlocked 3.2"TFT PDA I9+++ MP3 FM Mobile Phone P07-I92 - These phones did not have the features as displayed on the advertisement.

With the pretenses of resolving my issues, TinyDeal dragged the communication beyond the deadline to file a claim with PayPal.

TinyDeal requested the phones to be returned for full refund including (return) shipping via e-mail. Upon receiving the return, TinyDeal refused to refund the shipping amount and partially refunded the purchase price. Basically, failed to keep their written promise of full refund per documented e-mail.

TinyDeal is extremely unresponsive and would occasionally reply with a one-word answer to a list of concerns. TinyDeal violates all rules of customer service and professional courtesy. I will never do business with them again!

BUYER BEWARE!
Old 24th Jun 2010, 2:36 am

Hi buddy, I am also new here, but have been a old customer of Tinydeal.com. I've bought an MP4 player, a mobile phone, and some camera accessories from the company, without any trouble, except that the shipping is a little bit too long. The reason why all you've heard is complaints is that you choose to post your thread in the Bad Seller catetory, and the answers have to be negative. It is normal that a company makes some mistakes, but this category attracts only those who have suffered. From my point of view, Tinydeal is worth trust. You can go to other forums and right catetories to get your answer, if you're really testing it. By the way, my MP4 player and Mobile phone are named DL2X2G01and P05-7070. Go to have a look.
Sponsored Links
Old 25th Jun 2010, 9:13 pm

I, who is a buyer, agree with FeelItBetter that you have chosen a wrong board to post your question. I am also fine with Tinydeal.com, which sold my comapny three batches of products like, MP3/MP4 players and cellphones. The bad product ratio is acceptable, and the prices are low from my company's point of view. So I suggest you contact with the e-store to feel it yourself. By the way, I think TZ80-4G MP4 player is OK, if you agree.
Old 10th Aug 2010, 6:28 am

I have bought a cooling fan, a watch and other gadgets from Tinydeal. When I shopped first time by Tinydeal, I was a little upset. I often ask the Tinydeal customer service about shipping, and they are very affable. The products were always delivered in time. Thus Tinydeal is recommended.
Old 10th Aug 2010, 8:35 pm

Hi, i can't agree more with FeelItBetter, you put this tread in the Bad sellers/Blacklist category, then how can you expect a positive feedback for them?
I've already bought a lot of gadgets from Tinydeal, including cellphone and video game accessories.In my opinion, the products' cost performance is great as long as you don't dream to get a thousand dollars worthy product with one hundred dollars.
I would like to buy from them again anyway.

Sponsored Links