myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Bad sellers/Blacklist

Need some help about deleting hacked capacity
Post New Thread

Old 15th Apr 2012, 4:54 am

Question Need some help about deleting hacked capacity

Hello everyone!

I am so glad that I found this forums. As many others, I've been also robbed out by chinese sellers on Ebay. I bought one MP4 player for testing and re-selling in my home country, but I didn't find anything odd during checking it. So then I bought a ton of it and started selling it. After a couple of weeks, I saw a negative feedback on my Ebay seller's records, which was very interesting and wrote the followings: BEWARE-HACKED MP3/MP4-IT'S USELESS-TEST YOURS-REFUNDED ONLY $8.00 Follow up: FREE h2testw download-reveal true memory - just look up ebay hacked mp3 players. I downloaded the mentioned software and I was so damn upset when the progress showed that half of the player's capacity is corrupted, I felt so bad for my customers, I am a very honest and fairly seller, so I will contact them for a full amount of refund. I saw alot of publications about deleting its hacked memory, but neither of them worked on these MP4 players. Tried it with Testing Disk and MP3 Utilities Disk Manager, but every of them failed to proceed. This is the mentioned MP4 players if it matters: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

It's been sold as having 8GB, but has only 4GB true memory as h2testw showed. So what can I do with this player? What other ways I can delete their hacked memories? Thanks

PS: Check Flash 1.16 also failed to remove the hacked capacity. Anyone still visiting these forums? I guess these hacker jobs improved alot more since 2009, so that's probably why these softwares failing. Isn't there any fresh software that still could make it?

Last edited by gotripped; 15th Apr 2012 at 2:21 pm.
Old 10th Oct 2012, 10:03 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
Hello everyone!

Anyone still visiting these forums? I guess these hacker jobs improved alot more since 2009, so that's probably why these softwares failing. Isn't there any fresh software that still could make it?
I would like to know how to know this too. I have recently purchased two hacked MP3 players off different sellers on eBay . . . one of them was a branded one too! I'm getting quite sick of it.

Can anyone please help! I'm running Win 7 64bit BTW.

Thanks in advance.
Hazel x
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 5:02 am

It's been sold as having 8GB, but has only 4GB true memory as h2testw showed. So what can I do with this player? What other ways I can delete their hacked memories? Thanks
I had not faced any difficulty or complications with the Pass4sure in the preparation of my CFA admission test. For more information about this product visit Android and also visit amazon ,best of luck.

Tags
china, hacked, mp4, sellers

Sponsored Links