Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Miscellaneous

You should be able to edit and delete your own posts/thread now
Post New Thread

Old 9th Jun 2011, 2:50 am
Administrator
Admin

Default You should be able to edit and delete your own posts/thread now

Hi everyone,

I had enabled the feature to allow you to edit and delete your own post. However, as it turns out, there was another option on another page which says the TIME LIMIT and it was set to 0 minutes which means you had zero minutes to edit/delete your own posts! Don't know why they don't put it on the same page though, that's weird.

I've changed the time limit to one and a half days now. After that, you can't edit your delete your post/thread. This should give you all enough time to edit or make changes necessary.

Please let me know if you want this changed to a longer time limit. Reason for the time limit is to avoid people deleting all their posts and also flaming threads/posts where members edit what they said a few days ago etc.......

Let me know if you have questions.

Sponsored Links