myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Dead Players

delete all!!!! is a no no?
Post New Thread

Old 7th Jun 2008, 4:36 pm

Default delete all!!!! is a no no?

well my wife put folders with sub folders onto the thing and that was the start of my problems. I could not get the unsupported files deleted by hitting delete or trying to delete them via the computer through usb connection. I finally got tired of trying and just figured i would hit "delete all" and just reload the music i erased. I was so wrong! well now the player is still being regconised by my computer, but i cannot add any files or make new folders or anything. It says the directory or file cannot be created. it gets even stranger still. When i check the properties for the drive it says i have 2.88gb used and 1.10gb free space. that makes me believe i bought a hacked piece of junk. when i turn the device on and try to pull up the music,movies,picture sections it just shows a blue screen that says disc empty. The tuner and games still work fine. I will list my firmware version if it helps. This is a pic of the exact player i have and the name of the company i got it from so everyone can see that you might not want to get one from these guy's off of ebay.

Click the image to open in full size.
BKSD91N12_32
2007-11-01
2005-01-09

If anyone has had a similar problem could you please let me know how you fixed it!
Old 9th Jun 2008, 9:03 am
MPx Junkie

sounds to me like its hacked (sorry to be the bearer of bad news.) i don't know how to remove a memory hack but i think there is a guide in the support and how to section.

Sponsored Links