myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Dead Players

Dead mp4 player don't know firmware
Post New Thread

Old 8th Oct 2015, 7:38 am

Question Dead mp4 player don't know firmware

My brother disconnected the mp4 without selecting "safely remove" and now it's stuck on the loading screen. Does anyone know how can I repair it? It's one of these 1.8 inch 6th gen clip mp3 mp4 Music player Support Micro SD TF Card max 16GB, FM Radio Video E Book Games, 200pcs (only mp4)-in MP4 Player from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Thank you
Old 16th Nov 2015, 12:26 am
Administrator
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernanda View Post
My brother disconnected the mp4 without selecting "safely remove" and now it's stuck on the loading screen. Does anyone know how can I repair it? It's one of these 1.8 inch 6th gen clip mp3 mp4 Music player Support Micro SD TF Card max 16GB, FM Radio Video E Book Games, 200pcs (only mp4)-in MP4 Player from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Thank you
Does your computer recognise the MP4 player still when it's plugged into the computer? If so, check the file system it runs (like to be FAT32) and FORMAT your player and see if that helps.

Let me know how you get on.

Sponsored Links