myMPX
Advertisement

My mp3 player problem
Post New Thread

Old 7th May 2006, 2:11 pm
Jeans

Default My mp3 player problem

Hey, i just bought an mp3 player from china. Its makers name is something like minmi (with 3 dots on the first i) and it's 512mb, it also plays amv videos. Now the problem is, if i decide to listen to some music, and then wanna switch to a video, i can't. The only way i can do this is to switch the on/off button on and off, because then it starts in the starting screen again. If I try to leave the music listening by pausing the song, pressing the menu button and then press exit, it comes back to the music listening state. If i press menu, i can choose local folder, and in there there is only one option called ROOT, if i choose it, it also comes back to the music listening state. And same thing if I try to leave from watching a video. Any help please?
Old 7th May 2006, 10:15 pm
Administrator
Admin

Jeans,

Try holding down on the [M] or [mode] button LONGER. Holding it down for about 4-5 seconds, should bring you back to the MAIN MENU.

Try that and let me know if that works

Win: A 4GB 2.6" TFT Touch MP4 Player from Tinydeal! Go --> here

Sponsored Links