myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Bad sellers/Blacklist

Some Useful Info Re Hong Kong based Sellers
Post New Thread

Old 30th Mar 2010, 2:31 am
I love my MPx player

Exclamation Some Useful Info Re Hong Kong based Sellers

I recently contacted the HK TID (Trade and Industry Dept regarding the activities of these rogue sellers and got the following response:-

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email dated 29 March 2010.

Kindly be informed that the Trade and Industry Department is responsible for conducting Hong Kong's international trade relations, implementing trade policies and agreements, as well as providing general support services for industries and small and medium enterprises. The Department also provides licensing and certification services for certain commodities, including textiles and clothing, strategic commodities, rice, rough diamonds, etc. It is with regret to inform you that the subject matter falls outside the Department's purview and we are not in a position to take action on the matter.

Please note that the Customs and Excise Department (C&ED) welcomes information on copyright or trade mark infringement activities from copyright/ trademark owners and members of the public. You may wish to approach C&ED for further advice with below contact information:

I hope the above information is of use to you. If we could be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Heidi WONG
Trade and Industry Department
The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

Tel : (852) 2398 5649
So, it may be we have to send details of these rogue sellers to the HK Customs and that will probably not do much but we can try.

ian

Sponsored Links