myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Video related

COnversion issues,VI-Drop not the solution
Post New Thread

Old 1st Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

Default COnversion issues,VI-Drop not the solution

Let me start with saying thanks to anyone who may be able to provide a solution to this for me. I have a chinese player, no named markings but internally it lists it;s softwre as 1018_090212_dev_tp_CM_OV_S

I have not been able to confirm if this is the mysterious "rockchip"

I have some videos that play on said mp3/45 player but I cannot seem to convert any for play. I THOUGHT I had converted a batch but seem to not be able to replicate this. I've tried vi-drop but dones't seem to get it. Is there anywhere on the videos that work I can gather information that may help me? I even got a converter " from the manufacturer" ( from a website that said yadda yadda) that doesn't seem to do the trick. Any help would be great!

Sincerely

Nice Guy Eddie
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 2:34 am
Administrator
Admin

Hi Eddie,

Do you have a video file that actually works on your player? For example, one a sample video file that was put on the player when you got it? That will give us a better clue as to what settings are needed for the video file to play. Unfortunately a lot of these players need to have specific settings and requirements for the video file to play on the player.

Let me know.

Old 4th Sep 2011, 7:26 am

Thank you Binh,

I have a few files that work. Do I upload them somewhere? I know they are AVI's and I'm pretty sure they are 128x360 (?) but beyond that I do not know what settings to look for. I am also not sure if they worked from day 1 or converted and I just don't know what settings I've used. I have most converters you can find on these sites installed. Thank youa gain for any information that will steer me in the right direction!

Nice Guy Eddie
Old 26th Aug 2013, 4:11 am

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my chinese mp4, i don't know how to convert videos to see them in the mp4, it came with a cd but it was to scratched to use and now i think i lost it :S, but it came with a video where i could get the information, the problem is i've used a lot of converters and none have worked, does anybody else have this problem?, can anybody help me?, i uploaded the video to a website because it was a little big, anyway there it is 160.120ice_age_2.avi in case anyone can help also i used mpeg streamclip to get the information from the video and this is what i got
Certkiller mcts certification dumps Certkiller mcts certification dumps

Sponsored Links