myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Video related

Anyone has info on this "Car MP5 Player"?
Post New Thread

Old 25th Aug 2009, 10:00 am

Default Anyone has info on this "Car MP5 Player"?

I'm looking for any info about this player, model "CVHV-CS15" (no brand):

Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know the manufacturer, but it's referred as "HN8W57XTKI" at online wholesale dealers.

Anyone has experience on this one? I'd like to know what chip it has, where are possible firmware updates... and, specially

WHICH ARE THE VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS NEEDED TO PLAY VIDEO FILES *SOFTLY AND WITHOUT ARTIFACTS*! (I've tried a million combinations from a Video Converter, but failed to get it).

Thank you very much!
Old 17th Sep 2009, 4:46 am

Looking for info also. Bought it, would like to modify as fonts are extremely small.
Old 31st Jan 2010, 11:18 am

Could you find any info on your MP5 player, in the end?
Old 12th Feb 2010, 12:06 am

Hi all

I have the same problem. It works perfectly but fonts are very small (I need glasses to read display...), and I want to change, edit or update the firmware but it's impossible to find something about this Mp5.

Chip is ATJ2135F
Motherboard says: BCM2401_2135_QN8007_MV2.1
And firmware version: 13.00.10.1016.081017

Any help will be apreciated.

Regards
Warlock
Old 12th Feb 2010, 12:29 am

What does your player features? Does the Infrared controller works? What items can you read in the main menu?

I can only read 4 items. Can't remember the exact names now, but something like:

Music
Videos
Images
Settings

No option to read ebooks and my firmware starts with 10. (alas I don't have the player here with me now).
Old 12th Feb 2010, 12:37 am

A Russian guy here has our same player ([ ] !). Nobody has replied to him, yet, though. There are pics of the player dismantled
Old 12th Feb 2010, 12:44 am

A Chinese guy asked for the same model in a Chinese forum but nobody could help him:

SOS,ATJ2135F**bcm2401_2135_QN8007NT4SAU3624 | MP3/MP4̼ - ֮ - רҵֲƷ
Sponsored Links
Old 12th Feb 2010, 7:02 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by fparri View Post
What does your player features? Does the Infrared controller works? What items can you read in the main menu?

I can only read 4 items. Can't remember the exact names now, but something like:

Music
Videos
Images
Settings

No option to read ebooks and my firmware starts with 10. (alas I don't have the player here with me now).
Yes, my main menu has this four items. I have not try to read ebooks but in the information menu, appears "amount of txt files: 4". And I have not test the infrared yet.

I do a modification to transmit FM to my car without usb connected. Just a small wire solder in pcb (there is a pad to do it inside), and it works perfectly. I have a Sony Xploid with a 2000w amplifier and sounds like cd. (but i can't read the display, because the small fonts, oops...).

About firmware, I tried with more programs to read it, but not works. At wholesales market, there is the same Mp5 with more languajes (I have only English, Simplified chinese and Traditional chinese) and a better Gui with grafics....

Sorry but I don't understand Russian or Chinese. I'm from Spain.

Thanks
Warlock
Old 12th Feb 2010, 7:48 am

Here in Itay (I'm Italian) I can't seem to be able to have the FM transmitter work because of the very full radio stations. What do you mean about 'I do a modification to transmit FM to my car without usb connected'? Didn't it do it already? Please, could you check wether your infrared module worked? Mine didn't.

The better module seems to be a similar case, with a a different chipset (it should be a rockchip one).

Let's try and find out the more we can about this damn player

Ciao,
Fabio
Old 12th Feb 2010, 8:04 am

I just try my infrared and works fine.

I translate your links with google. My mp5 is like chinese and russian (and with the same gui and graphics)

The pad to connect a aerial antena is near the usb connector (there are tree pads). one of this is the antenna conector, and has a hole near to pass thrue the wire

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm just in investigation....

Thanks
Warlock

Sponsored Links