myMPX
Advertisement

[solved] vidrop help
Post New Thread

Old 10th Dec 2009, 3:18 am

Default [solved] vidrop help

gday i need a little help ive got a no name 2.8'' mp4 touch screen player, onda vx747 touch clone.i was having trouble getting video to play.however after reading this forum i downloaded the vidrop converter and set as generic rockchip 340x240 high.and it worked a treat converted a couple of videos and they played no worrys.but now it wont play anything i convert i get the error message.but it still plays the other videos i loaded in it before.would this be a firmware issue or a problem with vidrop.or have i done something wrong. has anyone encountered this before and how do i fix it.can anyone help its driving me crazy .cheers
Old 10th Dec 2009, 12:01 pm
Administrator
Admin

So the problem only happens when you started loading more data into your player?
Can you try moving all your files away from your player, then just loading the NEW videos and see if they play?

Do you also get an error on your player?
I wonder if you have either a hacked memory or a fault in your player's memory that's causing this.

Old 10th Dec 2009, 2:41 pm
Valued Member

what memory size is this player, sounds to me like a possible hacked memory player where it appears the files are there when actually they are not
Old 10th Dec 2009, 3:44 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binh@MyMPx View Post
So the problem only happens when you started loading more data into your player?
Can you try moving all your files away from your player, then just loading the NEW videos and see if they play?

Do you also get an error on your player?
I wonder if you have either a hacked memory or a fault in your player's memory that's causing this.
gday i just did that and no thay wont play i put the others back in and they work perfectly.i only get the format error on the player.
Old 10th Dec 2009, 3:50 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by makd511 View Post
what memory size is this player, sounds to me like a possible hacked memory player where it appears the files are there when actually they are not
its 16gb when connected to my laptop available space is 15gb so seem right cheers
Old 10th Dec 2009, 4:21 pm
Valued Member

yes it may seem right because this is what happens when its hacked, windows and the player report correct memory even though its actually 2 or 4gb

now can you remove the vids and all files from the player and add only one of the vids that appears not too work and try that on the player first see what happens
Old 10th Dec 2009, 5:27 pm

Default i got it to work i deleted the vidrop and reinstalled it

I got it to work i deleted the vidrop and reinstalled it and viola it worked!

I must have messed it up some how. anyway its working now. i;ll try loading more videos untill it fills up to see the atual size.thanks for for your help cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 27th Jul 2012, 1:58 am

Can anyone help me by posting a detailed explaination of how to use ViDrop converter please. I've tried and tried fiddling with the settings but still get file format error on my player! I can't seem to get the resolution to come out as 320x240. I have succesfully converted using AVIconverter 3 which came with the player but audio sync is awful! But I don't think you can alter any settings????

Sponsored Links