Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > General Discussion

Ideas for a new competition?
Post New Thread

Old 19th Apr 2010, 1:58 am
Administrator
Admin

Default Ideas for a new competition?

Hi everyone,

I would like to hear if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for a new competition?
I would like to run another competition where members can find something. It doesn't have to be an MP4 player, maybe something else if you have any other suggestions?

I would be interested to know what your ideas would be so post them here

Old 22nd Apr 2010, 3:17 pm
Valued Member

Question

What about find a useful tool somewhere on the internet (or create one yourself) to support mpx players and upload to the site, then the member whose tool is the most popular after a set period would be the winner.

The tool would need to be new and one that has not been uploaded already.

Only snag with this idea is how you would prevent cheating by multiple downloading, anyone any ideas?
Old 28th Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binh@MyMPx View Post
Hi everyone,

I would like to hear if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for a new competition?
I would like to run another competition where members can find something. It doesn't have to be an MP4 player, maybe something else if you have any other suggestions?

I would be interested to know what your ideas would be so post them here
Hello, as a newbie I would like to see an mp3/mp4//mp5 player that has an SD memory card for updating and modifying to allow testing of firmware and applications without fear of damaging the unit. The BIOS remain intact during testing and universal hardware support allow easy exchange of hardware replacement if necessary.

Sponsored Links