myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Bad sellers/Blacklist

Good seller (sort of) DavisMicro.com
Post New Thread

Old 9th Apr 2011, 2:21 pm
Keen on MPx players

Default Good seller (sort of) DavisMicro.com

Made my 3rd purchase from Brandsdragon/ Davismicro, and as they say, 3rd time lucky, I finally got the chi-pod today.

The good - shipping time was on target, about 2 weeks as described; 16GB player actually has some 14GB of space to put my music and files on.

The bad...

Previous occasions, I paid as per any other online shop, they process my payment, days and weeks later and there is no product. I then have to contact them only to find that the i-clone and chi-pod that I bought were apparently out of stock. Darn it, is it so hard to update a website, considering that they sell techy stuff?

The silver lining is that they did give a refund reasonably quickly.

With this player, it is picky with video file formats, the scroll wheel is ridiculously sensitive, and the power button seems to not switch the player on - but this could be me... as it is the 2nd 4/5th gen nano clone which I have come across with this issue.

If you are really interested in buying, best to check with their staff and see whether or not what you want is actually in stock before you pay.

Last edited by Strummin'Ronin; 9th Apr 2011 at 2:32 pm.

Sponsored Links