Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Support and How To

MP4 Players ANYKA chip **RE-UPDATED **
Post New Thread

Old 24th Aug 2007, 1:59 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin";p=&quot View Post
Thank you sableroku for sharing this.

I want to make this a sticky as the information you have here is VERY USEFUL and it seems a few people have got their player working because of your help - so thanks for sharing this information.

I do have a very quick question for you though. The images in your first post shows TWO players. Can you tell me which player your instructions are for and what the difference is between the two players? Why have the two players in the pictures? I just want to understand this more.
Hello Admin, well my english is very poor but iīll try it :wink: .

the first player is an 2.4" TFT, camera, Screen whit SD/MMC Slot whit the chip ANYKA AK32221M, 2 earjack.

The other one have the same features but have little diferences between they (battery duration, 1 earjack).

well, for example the "BIOS" which is nothing more than a "boot menu" is a little diferent in options, if you sees, one says UP and the other says "Rewind".

well in fact the button configuration is the principal point in diference eac other.

Well i posted the two images cause the thread is very large and some people may think "My player didnīt looks like these, i donīt need to read" for that i posted two images "invitating" to the users to read all the post and "scann it"

This information is very related whit all the players whit ANYKA integrated chip. every one who have a ANYKA player should read the thread.

well i hope be explained myself.

good luck.
Old 24th Aug 2007, 5:51 pm

Thanks sableroku,
You really saved my ipod from dust bin.

Every thing worked very smooth, the only problem I still have though is the Chinese Language.

How I can change the language from Chinese to English?

Admin, please help on this matter if you can.

Thanks again.
Old 24th Aug 2007, 9:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbash";p=&quot View Post
Thanks sableroku,

Every thing worked very smooth, the only problem I still have though is the Chinese Language.

Thanks again.
OK select the icon of the Gray Gear, then play>select the third option>select 4 one, (ENG) Ready!

Good luck!.
Old 25th Aug 2007, 5:20 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sableroku
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbash";p=&quot View Post
Thanks sableroku,

Thanks again.
OK select the icon of the Gray Gear, then play>select the third option>select 4 one, (ENG) Ready!

Good luck!.
sableroku
Thank you very very much man.
You are really superman.

Every thing is functioning brilliantly and all the
credit is to you.

thanks for thousand times.
Old 25th Aug 2007, 8:27 pm

Default Re: MP4 Players ANYKA chip **RE-UPDATED **

Hey nice work!
I was looking for an update as I had one of these players and the software was locking up the version was Software:V0.3.11
Then I managed to turn my PMP into a USB Drive by finding the "magic buttons" and then formatting.....I thought I was clever until trying to boot the player again....
So i am glad to see Sableroku saved the program file and uploaded.

I was hastling my supplier in China for the program file but they were not wanting to give it away. I told them I knew how to press the keys and could ask some one to do this and copy the progam but they still did not want to send it.

Anyway Thanks!!
Also the 1 thing I did manage to get from China was the circuit diagram if anyone is interested in it. I am thinking I will try and add an external AV In to my player.
Drop me a message and I can email it if anyone wants it.

Oh the version is now Software:v0.6.9 so if anyone gets a newer version can they post it please??

Happy Travels!
Old 26th Aug 2007, 9:53 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi_Dan";p=&quot View Post
Hey nice work!
I was looking for an update as I had one of these players and the software was locking up the version was Software:V0.3.11
Then I managed to turn my PMP into a USB Drive by finding the "magic buttons" and then formatting.....I thought I was clever until trying to boot the player again....
So i am glad to see Sableroku saved the program file and uploaded.

I was hastling my supplier in China for the program file but they were not wanting to give it away. I told them I knew how to press the keys and could ask some one to do this and copy the progam but they still did not want to send it.

Anyway Thanks!!
Also the 1 thing I did manage to get from China was the circuit diagram if anyone is interested in it. I am thinking I will try and add an external AV In to my player.
Drop me a message and I can email it if anyone wants it.

Oh the version is now Software:v0.6.9 so if anyone gets a newer version can they post it please??

Happy Travels!
Please i want the circuit diagram, could you give me a copy of it?.
Old 27th Aug 2007, 3:44 pm

helllo dear i have i pod nano clone mp4 player my 1st player its ok working thanks again but i have a 2nd mp4 player same this. its problam is i start the player opening. software loading then hang i try formating option start batan + side manu butan but not going player formating option plzzzzzzz help this problam

thanks in advance
mohyom
Sponsored Links
Old 27th Aug 2007, 4:22 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohyom";p=&quot View Post
helllo dear i have i pod nano clone mp4 player my 1st player its ok working thanks again but i have a 2nd mp4 player same this. its problam is i start the player opening. software loading then hang i try formating option start batan + side manu butan but not going player formating option plzzzzzzz help this problam

thanks in advance
mohyom
Hello again mohyom!

try this:

1. Turn OFF your player

2. Hold "MENU" and connect "USB cable"

3. Wait 3 three seconds, then press "PLAY"

then follow the same other steps mentioned

if you canīt, maybe your player is not ANYKA chip, try whit the other guides in the forum.

good luck.
Old 28th Aug 2007, 5:06 pm

Hello

I have a 2.4" mp4 player that looks very similar to the ones in the pics but not quite the same. It's the same as this one: >> 2.4" 2GB MP4 player << but in black :lol: .

I have the blue screen that says: 3221-MLC-SPI-SPEED-9320-H V8.4
Is the posted firmware compatible?
Thanks in advance

Forgot to say that the computer does no longer recognize the player... Ta
Old 1st Sep 2007, 8:25 am

iam setup lontu but camera not work. why?
my email:badboy21102000@yahoo.com :?:

Sponsored Links