myMPX
Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Support and How To

Iriver P8, dead after boarding plane...
Post New Thread

Old 2nd Jan 2013, 3:54 am

Default Iriver P8, dead after boarding plane...

Hey there! I bought an Iriver P8 from Japan a while ago. It worked fine for a few months. Then, when I boarded the plane and returned to my country, it just suddenly died without reason. I was thinking that maybe something happened because of the scanners at the airport, but I used it in the first plane though, it worked fine. Then I turned it off, changed planes, got home, and when I wanted to turn it on, it was just stuck at the the opening image, I couldn't even access the menu.

Since then I tried to reset it a thousand times. After a while even the opening image stopped appearing. When I connect it to the usb the power led and the screen light up, and that's all. Nothing shows up. At some point I manged to connect it to the computer, but just as an unrecognized device.

I'm pretty desperate as I spent a lot of money on it, and obviously I can't send it back for repairing...so if someone has any tiny idea about what might had happened, I'd be very grateful!

Sponsored Links