Advertisement

Go Back MyMPx.org > MyMPx.org Forum > Support and How To

my mp4 2.4 inch rockchip will not play songs in order
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd Oct 2008, 3:28 am

Default my mp4 2.4 inch rockchip will not play songs in order

Hi All,
I have put all the songs in there own folders. When I have it playing it does not play the songs in the same file in order?? I have taken the numbers away and still no luck.......It sometimes plays songs from other folders whilst still saying its in another folder?
Please help

Thanks

Coop99
Old 22nd Oct 2008, 5:38 am
Valued Member

do you have the random setting enabled in the settings screen

note that these player play songs in the order they were copied to the player, so what ever order they are in in the folders is the way they will play

but have a look in setting and see what is set for music order
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 2:06 am

Its not on random in the settings. I have copied them over in there order. Should I format and start again?
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 2:48 am
Valued Member

wont do any harm to format the drive, but i do not understand how it is playing from other folders???
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 11:41 pm

Ok I formatted it. I put an album on it and it skipped all the songs and went to the next folder, why would it skip the songs? Also it still is not playing the songs in order.
Please help this is driving me craaaaaaaaaazy
Old 24th Oct 2008, 2:34 am
Valued Member

what file types are they .. MP3 wma and how are they encoded, they may be out of the range of the player and it may not see them properly

also, as for playing in order, the player will not play them in track order, just the order they are in the folders

what are the files you are using and how converted
Old 24th Oct 2008, 2:41 pm

They are all mp3. I put them on my phone and they play fine. I think its just the cheap ass mp3 payer lol
Sponsored Links
Old 13th Dec 2008, 1:08 pm

Default Re: my mp4 2.4 inch rockchip will not play songs in order

Hi I am having the same strange thing happening.
But think I have found a way around it , If you put the song in reverse order onto the mp4 they seem to play in the correct order ( sounds strange but works for me so put them on ie: track 13-12-11-10 and so on and when you play them on the mp4 thry will come out in order 1-2-3-4-5 so on.

Also maybe an idea not to put them on in songle folder just put them on in a batch the should organise themselve in to correct albums on the player.

All works on my rockchip player (extremedeals one)

Sponsored Links