New version of viDrop available! - 0.51
Fixed some, bugs, added new ones...
A lot of GUI improvements
- added Picture properties control - gamma/brightness/contrast/saturation
- auto update function (download updates from internet)
- encode only selected time interval
- rip DVDs. Note: to rip a DVD you must enter your DVD drive letter in the "Advanced Settings" -> "DVD", and then in "Main settings" -> "Input A/V File" enter "dvd://" (without quotes) and press ENTER. Then convert as usual. For now there are no extended DVD options - no language/subtitle select etc... Maybe in the next version.
If you want to rotate the the picture add "-vf-add rotate=2" in "Advanced settings" -> "Extra mencoder parameters". This will rotate counterclockwise. Add "-vf-add rotate=1" to rotate clockwise.
here are screenhots:
And here is the download link: http://users2.titanichost.com/lokste...51-install.exe
@jp - a little delayed answer to your questions - maybe you can increase the volume by checking the "Normalize" option in "Advances settings" -> "Audio".
A couple of things I've noticed. Will convert flv files but must manually change extension to .avi and sometimes aspect is not 320x240 but could be 320x242 or 318x240. These won't play on my rockchip but if run them through AVIConverter will correct to 320x240 which will play.
1. now the output file extension is allways .avi
2. make sure you allways select the Pan&Scan option in "Advanced settings" -> "Resize method"